Re: [AD] Windowed grabber?

> > IMHO, the grabber is a program that uses Allegro just as
> > any other. It just has the good fortune of being distributed with
> > Allegro and being maintained along side it, but that doesn't really
> > give it the privilige to claim it's own section in allegro.cfg ;-)
>
> It already has one, doesn't it?

It does? How terribly evil!
Hmm... come to think of it, that's where the grid settings are stored,
right?

> > I also sortof like the way I have it working now, but that, I fear,
> > is too platform specific.
>
> Well, as long as you are using get_executable_name(), what's the
> problem?

Well, I was actually using argv[0], which shouldn't really matter. What I
was thinking of though was that first, this would be a thing primarily for
the benefit of the *nix port, second, I'm not entirely sure if it's a good
thing even in *nix land.
I'll grab a copy off CVS and propose a patch.

Evert