[AD] 4.1.3 WIP release

It looks like the 4.1.2 WIP release was a fiasco on the Windows side :-(
So I'll make a 4.1.3 WIP release the next week-end.

The deadline for CVS commits is Friday 20:00 UTC and I'd like a MSVC user to
compile the CVS tree before I package it. Does anyone volunteer ? If so,
I'll wait for his green light after the deadline.

The C++ header issue with gcc 3.x and Mingw32 is nearly unfixable on our
side: it would require us to #include <windows.h> by default and wouldn't be
robust at all with regard to the order of the #include directives.

--
Eric Botcazou