[AD] Windowed grabber?

Personally, I often want to start the grabber in a window, but not set the
default graphics driver to a windowed driver.
I circumvented this (in Linux) by doing something more programs do: if the
grabber is invoked as xgrabber, it will try GFX_AUTODETECT_WINDOWED.
I personally like this, but is it too much a platform-specific thing to go
into the real version? If not, I could hand in a patch.
Of course, I can also change it so it can be triggered with a command-line
option (-window, for instance). This has the benefit of working under
Windows as well (though renaming grabber.exe to xgrabber.exe obviously
works too).
--
Evert Glebbeek
e-mail: eglebbk@xxxxxxxxxx   ICQ: 48210348