Re: [AD] Windowed grabber?

> > Personally, I often want to start the grabber in a window, but not
> > set the default graphics driver to a windowed driver.
>
> I too like this. There are two things we could do: either a) provide
> options for the grabber in allegro.cfg, or b) allow to set the card via
> the command line, so we can write a shell script (or batch file if
> you're that way inclined ;-) ) to launch the grabber in a windowed
> mode. Which do you think is best?

The second. IMHO, the grabber is a program that uses Allegro just as any
other. It just has the good fortune of being distributed with Allegro and
being maintained along side it, but that doesn't really give it the
privilige to claim it's own section in allegro.cfg ;-)

I also sortof like the way I have it working now, but that, I fear, is too
platform specific.