RE: [AD] dat2c ready for testing

Title: RE: [AD] dat2c ready for testing

> Also, a quick request for help: what the hell are trigraphs,
> and why is
> gcc complaining about finding them in the middle of string
> constants?

Trigraphs are an ANSI (IIRC) way of writing some symbols for
C, to cater for some keyboards which did not have them.
Stuff like '{', for instance, did not happen to be everywhere.
Trigraphs are, as the name hints, series of three characters,
the first two being "??" and the third one depending on which
character you want to "emulate".
For instance, I think '{' is either "??[" or "??(". # is
"??=". Etc. Now mostly unused and unknown.

So, if GCC complains about finding some, I suspect some of
your strings contain "??" :)

--
Vincent Penquerc'h