Re: [AD] dat2c ready for testing

> OK, I can't reproduce this with gcc 3.1, so I will put a note in the
> readme that this is normal.

Probably because Allegro uses C99's flexible array members for its
zero-sized arrays with gcc3: line 92 of alconfig.h reads

  #ifndef ZERO_SIZE_ARRAY
      #if __GNUC__ < 3
         #define ZERO_SIZE_ARRAY(type, name)  __extension__ type name[0]
      #else
         #define ZERO_SIZE_ARRAY(type, name)  type name[] /* ISO C99 flexible array members */
      #endif
   #endif

ISO C99 doesn't support initialization of flexible array members, but
gcc3 supports their static initialization as an extension.

- Eric