Re: [AD] Auto types (was: Improvements for the chm documentation version)

> > ...from an user...
>
> Are you sure ?

Not at all! ;-)

My reference was: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/intl/charset-converters.html

> > +   There's no get_clip like function. To obtain the clipping
>
> I distinctly remember adding that. I thought it ought to have
> been applied after 4.0.0 ?

No, it wasn't applied at all. I only added an entry to the todo file.

> Remembering to add/substract 1 sometimes to/from appropriate
> values... Eric, would you want to take a new look at get_clip
> and friends now ?

I'll take a look as soon as I'm back to my dev machine.

- Eric