RE: [AD] Auto types (was: Improvements for the chm documentation version)

Title: RE: [AD] Auto types (was: Improvements for the chm documentation version)

> +describes their useful content from a user point of view
> when they don't fit
>
> ...from an user...

Are you sure ?
I'd say "a user", so I made a quick google search, and
there are about 77000 "an user" and about 3680000 "a user" :)
Any english native speaker here ? :)

> +   There's no get_clip like function. To obtain the clipping

I distinctly remember adding that. I thought it ought to have
been applied after 4.0.0 ?

> rectangle of an
> +   existant bitmap, check the apropiate fields of the BITMAP
> structure

Remembering to add/substract 1 sometimes to/from appropriate
values... Eric, would you want to take a new look at get_clip
and friends now ?

--
Vincent Penquerc'h