Re: [AD] Fw: msvcmake.bat doesn't copy everything

> I have attached a modified msvcmake.bat file for 4.0.1. I'm not sure if
> someone has created an updated version for 4.0.2 yet, but this seems to do
> the trick. I'm going to update the 4.0.1 msvc-make package I have on
> Allegro.cc just to prevent future problems.

Thanks. I'm going to add the changes to the 4.0.2 release.

> This is what I've added, I think it looks complete. (Again, this is for
> the 4.0.1 release, I'm not sure if things need to be changed for 4.0.2.)

It looks like you used a msvcmake.bat from a 4.0.2 RC release, because it
lacks the 'if not "%MSDEVDIR%" == "" goto got_msvc' line. Is that intended ?
If no, I think you should use a 4.0.1 based msvcmake.bat

Btw, Peter, I backported the removal of the MSDEVDIR variable from the
mainline, but I now wonder whether it's a good thing. What do you think
about that ?

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx