Re: [AD] Fw: msvcmake.bat doesn't copy everything

> In recent versions of Allegro (including 4.0.1), the msvcmake package is
> broken. Here's a quote from msvcmake.bat, starting line 1081:

Oh yes! We overlooked the binary distro when we were updating the makefiles
after the header split (around the 3.9.39 WIP). Thanks for pointing it out.

> Two new directories have sprung up, specifically
> include/allegro/platform and include/allegro/internal. I would submit a
> patch, but I don't know exactly which files need copying from those
> directories.

Three directories actually, with include/allegro/inline.

> I'll put a note on DUMB's website in due course. However, it would be
> nice if this could be fixed for the next release of Allegro :)

Will be fixed in the upcoming 4.0.2 release.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx