Re: [AD] Fw: msvcmake.bat doesn't copy everything

> It looks like you used a msvcmake.bat from a 4.0.2 RC release, because it
> lacks the 'if not "%MSDEVDIR%" == "" goto got_msvc' line. Is that intended
?
> If no, I think you should use a 4.0.1 based msvcmake.bat

It is actually the 4.0.1 version, but I had removed that line for the
Allegro.cc distro when I first uploaded it. I know it's generally evil to
alter the releases, but I did it in the name of "keep my inbox clean of
repetitive questions". :)

In any case, I wouldn't use my msvcmake.bat as the basis of 4.0.2, but I'd
just thought I'd pass it along for those who wanted a quick fix.

--
Matthew Leverton - matthew@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.allegro.cc