[AD] 4.0.2 on the PS2 Linux

4.0.2 works on ps2-linux if you use ./configure --enable-linux=no

the allego-config script doen't seem to be happy though

here's what I got with an allegro-config -env, but any argument produces the same thing.
-----
/usr/local/bin/allegro-config: syntax error near unexpected token `--version=4.0.2' /usr/local/bin/allegro-config: /usr/local/bin/allegro-config: line 83: ` --version=4.0.2'
------

uname -s -m -p results in a "Linux mips unknown" for those who want to add an execption to the makefile... ^_^

IN other news I have quick unrelated question for Shawn. You woudn't know how to implment a cel shader (toonshader) I've been playing around with making one using just the allegro primitives and it seems tricker than I thought. I can understand flat-shadeing the polygons, but how do you get that keen black outline around an object, but not around the individual polygons themselves.... I ask cause I've seen pictures of work I persume you have done on the same thing.

-halkun