Re: [AD] 4.0.2 on the PS2 Linux

> the allego-config script doen't seem to be happy though
>
> here's what I got with an allegro-config -env, but any argument produces
> the same thing.
> -----
> /usr/local/bin/allegro-config: syntax error near unexpected token
> `--version=4.0.2'
> /usr/local/bin/allegro-config: /usr/local/bin/allegro-config: line 83: `
>      --version=4.0.2'
> ------

Oh My God! (tm)
Thanks for finding this bug.

Note that the 4.0.2 release won't include any fix for the 'Linux ==
Linux-x86' problem, because I don't want to further break the configuration
mechanism that seems to be very fragile. But I'll propose that we quickly
release 4.1.x WIP versions so that the more invasive changes could be
merged and tested.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx