Re: [AD] COLORCONV_KEEP_TRANS in datafiles + cleanup

> > Is that ok? Doubling the complete case for 15 bits might be sligthly
> > faster, but I guess not when loading a datafile..
>
> ... however, as we're already going to introduce a performance hit when
> using color conversion and to end up with a smaller code, I'd rather make
> two dictinct cases.

Ok, I'll make it so there are 2 cases for 15/16 then.

Btw, I think I just spotted something else which I'll also try to find a fix
for, in fixup_datafile():

Let's say a bitmap is stored as 16bit in the datafile. The program uses 15bit.
So pixels which are (31/5 bits,0/6 bits,31/5 bits) and (31/5,1/6,31/5) will
both be converted to (31/5,0/5,31/5) when loaded. Which shouldn't happen for
the 2nd case with the KEEP_TRANS flag set. The probability of problems arising
from this might be very close to 0 though.. :)

--
Elias Pschernig