Re: [AD] COLORCONV_KEEP_TRANS in datafiles + cleanup

> Oh, I see. I'm wondering what reason there is for this? Storing 15 bit
> bitmaps as 16 bit. It's what had confused me and led to the mistake..

Dunno... anyway the format is set in stone
(tools/plugins/datimage.c:save_datafile_bitmap() is the master source).

I've attached a little program that demonstrates the bug: create a 24-bit
pink.bmp bitmap with your pink.c code, convert it to 15-bit with the grabber
and save it in a datafile. Then display it with read_pink. Not very nice...

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx