Re: [AD] [WIN] Support for native windows

> Having actually read some GTK+ documentation recently ;-), I think
> there might be a better way than what I wrote.  Especially since we
> now have the opportunity to add new functions, e.g.
> create_bitmap_with_someone_else's_data().  Did I write something about
> that already?

About create_bitmap_... ? I don't think so. You only talked about
al_set_color_layout().

> As an example?  Definitely not part of the [platform-specific] API,
> given the dependencies... ;-)

As a binding ;-) i.e sort of an add-on but bundled with Allegro because it
will have to be rooted in the platform-specific code. Something like:
al_attach_allegro_to_gtk(GtkWindow *window). Of course only the "output"
modules of Allegro (graphics and sound) would be required to work in that
situation, input being handled by GTK+.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx