Re: [AD] Relative paths in the grabber

> Half ??

After thinking a little bit more (sorry, I don't have any archive here),
probably all occurences. But the prototype only added the new 'sort'
parameter, so there was a little conflict.

> Both patches indeed changed the same stuff (all the save routines
> in datedit.[ch]).

Ah!! I now understand... it looks like the sort patch had been
contaminated by the strip patch.

> Did you apply the strip patch ? If so, there should be three
> params added to each save function. If not yet, there should be
> only one.

No, only the 'sort' patch. But I confirm that (all ?) the calls to
datedit_save_datafile() had three new arguments.

> If it's still broken, I can try to trace in my 3.9.40 what is
> missing...

The problem wasn't hard to fix. The sort stuff flawlessly works now in the
CVS code.

--
Eric Botcazou