RE: [AGP] about screen bitmap

Title: RE: [AGP] about screen bitmap

> > (screen->w, screen->h) are the dimensions of the virtual screen for
> Allegro,
> > which may be larger than the actual screen. Use (SCREEN_W,
> SCREEN_H) for
> the
> > dimensions of the actual screen.

Thinking about this, it's a bit too easy to get caught by this.
How about defining a new global, say, video_memory, that gets the
whole thing, and set screen as a sub bitmap (or video bitmap that
is part of, as we can't do sub bitmaps or video bitmaps AFAIK) of video_memory with the actual screen resolution ?
This would possibly break some programs, so in 5.0.
And it would probably simplify the situation of creating video
bitmaps after having to create a first video bitmap for the
screen though we do have a screen, which is rather confusing.

--
Vincent Penquerc'h