RE: [AD] Relative paths in the grabber

Title: RE: [AD] Relative paths in the grabber

> > True. I've just added three more with the patches Eric committed ...
>
> Only one. But half of the calls to datedit_save_datafile()
> added indeed
> three new arguments (inconsistent with the prototype), so the
> whole stuff
> didn't compile. It looks like you had mixed various modifications.

Half ??
There should be three new parameters:
int sort (for the sort patch)
int nkeep, int *keep (for the strip patch)
I checked that it applied to a copy of Allegro 4 before sending
the strip patch something like one week ago, but didn't do a full
untar/patch/compile.
Both patches indeed changed the same stuff (all the save routines
in datedit.[ch]).
I possibly forgot some (these are patches I made ages ago).
However, I don't think I made other modifications to this code.
I have so many alterations now it's quite hard to do stuff that
doesn't comflict :/
Did you apply the strip patch ? If so, there should be three
params added to each save function. If not yet, there should be
only one.
If it's still broken, I can try to trace in my 3.9.40 what is
missing...

--
Vincent Penquerc'h