Re: [AD] Mini-synchronization API proposal for 4.1.x

On March 5, 2002 02:20 pm, you wrote:
> Be careful if you are going to use the pthread lib in windows, since that
> would make
> allegro dependant on its dll
> (Btw, I still don't get something ;) are you discussing about how allegro
> should implement threads internally or if it should use pthread lib or not?
> The comment above of course goes
> if the last is the right case =)

I belive they are only talking about mutexes. not threads. Allegro already
uses Win32 Native threads under windows, but a good mutex api would be
usefull for people using the timers (and also the porters) on all platfroms
supported by allegro.

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx