Re: [AD] Mini-synchronization API proposal for 4.1.x

> Be careful if you are going to use the pthread lib in windows, since that
> would make allegro dependant on its dll

My sentence means: let's stick with the pure POSIX thread API for the ports
that already use it. As a consequence, any assumption about native support
for recursive locking at the platform level must be dropped.

> (Btw, I still don't get something ;) are you discussing about how allegro
> should implement threads internally or if it should use pthread lib or
> not?

Neither :-) We are discussing the implementation of a mutex API.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx