Re: [AD] Mini-synchronization API proposal for 4.1.x

Be careful if you are going to use the pthread lib in windows, since that
would make
allegro dependant on its dll
(Btw, I still don't get something ;) are you discussing about how allegro
should implement threads internally or if it should use pthread lib or not?
The comment above of course goes
if the last is the right case =)