Re: [AD] 4.0.1 release

Another thing.  This MIGHT be intentional, but I found it
very confusing.

When I run "make" on Allegro 4.0.1, it produces a .dll with exactly the
same name as the .dll made by Allegro 4.0.0.  When I was running the tests
earlier, they were compiled using the .h's and .lib's from 4.0.1, but
run-time linked with the .dll from Allegro 4.0.0.  The programs claimed to
be Allegro 4.0.1 programs (well, test.exe did, it's the only one that
actually tells you the version number...), so I didn't realize this at
first.  I've since also tested them with the 4.0.1 .dll file, and they
work the same there.