Re: [AD] 4.0.1 release

Works fine for me on MSVC 6.

The exmamples seem to basically work.  A few seem slightly byggy, but I
think it was that way in Allegro 4.0.  Examples:

exscn3d is WAY too fast, and produces bad colors in 8bpp.  Also, the
shading looks wrong in 32bpp, but that could be my imagination.

Running exexedat causes the screen to switch modes and switch
back, and then produces a message box that suggests you run
"exedat exexedat.exe example.dat".  Running it with the command line
"exexedat exexedat.exe example.dat" produces the same message.

Running exswitch.exe with DirectX Windowed, then alt-tabbing to any other
fullscreen DirectX program, then alt-tabbing back, stops all graphics
output, though the program still gets keyboard & sound.  But that's true
for all allegro programs, even with 4.0.  At least on my computer (win2k
sp2, geforce2).