Re: R: R: R: [AD] Allegro 5 new config routines, alpha 1

On February 8, 2002 03:57 pm, you wrote:
> Sven Sandberg wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> >     if (al_get_bool(AL_KEY_SPACE)) {
> >     }
>
> How would this work in a multi-windowed environment?

I still wonder how usefull it is to have 2 windows... when if you are
doing multimonitor the OS (if its a good OS) will merge the 2 monitors
for you, and if any one starts to argue DOS, allegro can do the work
behind the scene because it has direct access to everything in DOS.

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx