Re: [AD] Proposal to drop DOS port from Allegro 4

(Oops, sent this to the author instead of the list!)

> i really really really can't understand why some people want a feature to
be
> removed only because they don't use it!!! other users DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly! I agree with this. DOS support should not be dropped.

Also, re: the title, dropping DOS support from Allegro 4?!? Many people are
still using Allegro 3.12 which is called the latest stable version, so
dropping DOS from Allegro 4.0 means they'll miss out on loads of new and
improved things!

Owen Rudge
http://www.owenrudge.co.uk/

MSN Messenger: orudge@xxxxxxxxxx