Re: [AD] Possible new features for Allegro?

>The last point is also one of the greatest drawbacks I guess: for this
>system to work you'll need 'official' and 'maintained' packages, at
>least for the most important packages. That will mean more work for
>the allegro developers who may not want this. On the other hand, the
>set of 'official mature allegro packages' can be kept as small as we
>want and does not _need_ to be greater than it is currently.

Actually, I kind of like this. It means that people who don't contribute
very much (such as myself) can work on just one small bit of code that
they are interested in, to their own rules and timescale. Maybe that
would make some of us more productive? :-)

Bye for now,
--
Laurence Withers, lwithers@xxxxxxxxxx
                http://www.lwithers.demon.co.uk/