[AD] Font loadin: Feature Request

Hi!

Right now there's no way to load a font directly, ie. there's no

FONT* load_font(char* filename);

routine. Whenever I need to load a font I have to create a dat file, load
that datfile and make my font var pointing to the first and only entry in that
file.

I think it's pretty strange that the FONT is the only data which cannot be loaded directly.

I think the best (== most easy way for the allegro user) would be if I could simply load a bmp / pcx file or a bitmap font file and use this as font file.

Comments?

/Lenny
-----
Lennart Steinke
http://www.steinke.net

"A programmer is a device which converts caffeine into code"