Re: [AD] backamnesia and GUI

> Btw, is it too late to rename `set_display_switch_callback' to
> something like `add_display_switch_callback'?

Because there is 'remove_display_switch_callback' ?
I think you will hear people complain if you change it now. Moreover I think
very few programs make use of more than one switch callback, so
'set_display_switch_callback' is not shocking at all. However if you don't
sleep a wink all night because of it, then do it ;-)

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx