Re: [AD] Proposed changes for Allegro 5 (6?)

>You didn't mention the gui, which I think is good. IMHO it is
>fundamentally broken by design (because it wasn't meant for anything
>else than internal purposes), and should remain so because a proper gui
>can grow unboundedly and is better done as an add-on. And also because
>redesigning it would break tons of user code.

We could try and make the GUI code smaller (ie. less features, more
sensible code, etc.) rather than replace it. It needs to stay in,
though, because we need it for tests/examples/tools (especially the
grabber, which is a fundamental part of Allegro).

Bye for now,
--
Laurence Withers, lwithers@xxxxxxxxxx
                http://www.lwithers.demon.co.uk/