[AD] Proposed changes for Allegro 5 (6?)

Heya,

I've composed a small list of things that we can discuss when moving the new API for Allegro 5 or 6. The list is NOT complete (I'd like to hear your opinion), and is NOT final - some entries even contradict others.

http://pages.infinit.net/voidstar/newalleg.txt

With Eric's blessing, I can create a new module on CVS (allegro5 ?), where this list can be placed, along with perhaps some sample programs that would use the new API (just to show how it would be used). It would be kinda like ahack.txt but split out over several files.

--
- Robert J Ohannessian
"Microsoft code is probably O(n^20)" (my CS prof)