Re: [AD] sizeofs

> > > user's code. Btw, 32bpp == long, not int.
> >
> > not true.
> > it depends on the platform.
> > for me sizeof(int)==sizeof(long)==32
>
> No, sorry, 32bpp pixels are stored as long on all platforms. It might be

ok i trust u but i was saying a little different thing,
i meant that it is not true that int!=32 and also that is not true
that int!=long
this does not exclude that long can always be 32.

"When the world is in darkness, four warriors will come..."
                                        Final Fantasy I

 - Lo'oRiS il Kabukimono -          / /|       /^___ \
Real Name: Lorenzo Petrone         / / /      / /L_/ /
e-mail: _lano_@xxxxxxxxxx          / / /      /  ___-°/
irc.azzurra.org #lano            / /_/__    /  /|__-°
digilander.iol.it/lano666       /______/|  /__/ /