Re: [AD] 3.9.40 report 3

> This is probably the change that causes the new, weird behaviour in the
> grabber. But I don't understand the menu code, so I can't fix it for you
> :-(

No, David's patch was applied after the release of 3.9.40 WIP while the
problem exists in 3.9.40 WIP. But the two problems (mine and the one David
tried to fix) are probably related.

As for the menu code, it looks more and more like spaghetti code after the
patches we applied in order to hide the many problems brought by the
auto-opening patch.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx