[AD] 3.9.40 report 3

Ok I have successfully compiled my two games (Molefest and Baroll) with
mingw and 3.9.40, one new bug (if it is a bug):

The old style password protected packfiles no longer work (they did in
3.9.39), is this deliberate? How will people update them (I used 3.9.39
grabber) (they don't load in grabber now :)

Also, the grabber crashes when alt-tabbing but my games don't (also on older
WIPs)

I don't like the default icon for the window (if that's allegro's fault)
when no icon is set.