Re: [AD] Proposed changes for Allegro 5 (6?)

As someone who does use a pure DOS system I think I'd better put
my hand up and explain why.

Whilst DOS may be old, cranky and messy it is also very predictable
and offers you complete control of the CPU. I suspect that there are
many DOS based systems out there for which a transition to windows
would be a great waste of time.