[AD] Header splitup.

I have now merged the header split-up patch made by Vincent into the
repository.

Changes made to the repository from (and including) 2001-11-02 and to (and
including) 2001-11-06 should still be there and still work. But developers
who have touched the repository in this period and *especially today* should
be check if their changes are still there.

I am going to test this now. I noticed some header references was not
relative to the include searchpath but to other headers from which they were
included. Is this valid? And BTW. have not yet updated the header references
to the platform directory. will do this ASAP.

--
Sincerely Henrik Stokseth.
E-mail: hstokset@xxxxxxxxxx  Homepage: http://hstokset.n3.net