Re: [AD] Header splitup.

> I have now merged the header split-up patch made by Vincent into the
> repository.

I found a problem (with Borland C++):
bmp_read_line() and bmp_unwrite_line() used in "draw.inl" are never defined
because they are not in asm, even if I put #include "gfx.inl" (the file in
which they are defined) at the beginning of the file. The cause lies in
gfx.h, which includes "gfx.inl" without "gfxasm.inl", and thus prevents
subsequent inclusions.

Therefore I propose to get rid of gfxasm.inl (which is useless since asm is
not portable and not available on every platform) and move its material to
gfx.inl; same rationale for getting rid of mathasm.inl and putting its
material in fmaths.inl; patch attached (don't forget to delete the two
files).

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx