Re: [AD] DGA2

> The ._tx format may look at first awkward, but it isn't :-) You can simply
> copy-and-paste an existing entry and modify its contents. Run 'make docs' to
> see the ouput.

similar to html :)
ok here it is the new patch

note: there is a reference to the program xdga2info, and obviously that
is vald only if the program will be included...
otherwise i (or u or anybody) can modify that part of the patch

"Our hardware runs better without windows"
                                        BMW advertisement

 - Lo'oRiS il Kabukimono -          / /|       /^___ \
Real Name: Lorenzo Petrone         / / /      / /L_/ /
e-mail: _lano_@xxxxxxxxxx          / / /      /  ___-°/
irc.azzurra.net #lano            / /_/__    /  /|__-°
digilander.iol.it/lano666       /______/|  /__/ /