Re: [AD] [DOS] Sidewinder driver replacement

Eric,

As you suggested in the later e-mail, Tomohiko Sugiura's driver
works better under different systems (Dos/Win).
What I did in my own program was to disable using the 'agressive'
Sidewinder driver when autodetecting joystick, but forcing to it
when user deliberately choosed Sidewinder as his device of choice.

I don't have a Sidewinder here to test, so I don't know how safe
it is reducing the amount of detection trys from 16 to 1. I believe
we'll get feedback if ever this lead to a problem.

SIDEWIND.S is now unused in the distribution, by the way.

Thanks for your patch,
Omar