Re: [AD] problems with X fullscreen mode

On Sat, 24 Nov 2001 13:15:12 +0100 Hein Zelle <hein@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Is anyone having the same problem? Can anyone confirm that X
>fullscreen is working for them? My second machine has a standard
>out-of-the-box redhat 7.1 installation on it, with a standard X
>server (4.03). I expected the problem might be in my NVidia X driver,
>but since this machine doesn't have that, it must be something else.

I can confirm that it works for me right out of the box, no problems.
I'm running SuSE 7.2, XFree86 4.0.3 and the NVidia drivers, so my guess is that this is a system that is similar to yours.

Evert

--
Evert Glebbeek, Physics student
Faculty of science, University of Amsterdam