Re: [AD] makefile.tst

On Sat, 24 Nov 2001 23:39:01 +0200 Bogdan <robotzel@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The mmxtest target seems to be broken :)

I think it was broken in WIP 3.9.40, but I think it should work with the current CVS.

> Also,about the djgpp compile problem: dos echo won't expand /* ,but
> echo from fileutils (invoked by make) will...IMO the dummy file is
> the best solution.

I'm not so sure. Strictly speaking, the dummy file is only needed for compilation, and should thus be removed if the user invokes `make clean'.
An aestetic detail, but small files eat a relatively large amount of diskspace under DOS and I really think we should try to prevent that kind of thing.

Evert

--
Evert Glebbeek, Physics student
Faculty of science, University of Amsterdam