RE: [AD] destroy_bitmap after allegro_exit

Title: RE: [AD] destroy_bitmap after allegro_exit

> I'd better explain that I'm binding Allegro to a Scheme compiler.
> So it's not what you might be thinking, and it's not evil ;-)

Why not make a Lua implementation in Scheme after that ? :)

> But, of course, you can just pass a dummy `atexit' function.
> Problem solved :-)

Now, there is only one thing to make sure: that Allegro does not *rely*
on stuff being registered by itself to atexit. What I mean is that the
user must have access to any atexit function Allegro might register, in
order to be able to call them manually, or risk Allegro crashing on
exit.

--
Vincent Penquerc'h