Re: [AD] destroy_bitmap after allegro_exit

>Now, there is only one thing to make sure: that Allegro does not *rely*
>on stuff being registered by itself to atexit. What I mean is that the
>user must have access to any atexit function Allegro might register, in
>order to be able to call them manually, or risk Allegro crashing on
>exit.

Good thing Allegro only registers allegro_exit(), then :-)

However, grep also found: (in allegro/src/)
  mac/mlock.c     direct ref. to atexit()
  mac/msys.c      direct ref. to atexit()
  misc/vbeafex.c  direct ref. to atexit()

Are these direct references OK? If so, there should be no problem.

Bye for now,
--
Laurence Withers, lwithers@xxxxxxxxxx
                http://www.lwithers.demon.co.uk/