Re: [AD] DOS port instability under Win 9X

In a message dated 10/10/01 1:56:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lwithers@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
> Sorry, what instability? Allegro is, for me, 100% rock solid under DJGPP
>  (this is the latest CVS, running under win98).

Try using an Allegro program that uses readkey() in a manner which requires
it to wait (ie, that does NOT use keypressed() to wait for a key to be ready)
for an extended period of time, and you may see what I'm talking about. When
readkey() does not wait, there is no problem.

Charles Bilyue'