RE: [AD] destroy_bitmap after allegro_exit

hehe, seems like we both replied to us instead of the list
(damned default replying to the sender (tm) =)

Javier González wrote:

> i thought that was already doable by using in
> int install_allegro(int system_id, int *errno_ptr, int
> (*atexit_ptr)());
>
> NULL  in atexit_ptr?

Hmmm... I did not think of that. Indeed, if one wants to prevent
allegro_exit from being called, one probably wants to prevent
*anything* being called by Allegro. Well spotted :)
Cheers

--
Vincent Penquerc'h