Re: [AD] official beta (Re namespace again)

On October 29, 2001 03:26 pm, you wrote:
[snip]
> > Personally I think correctness over convience is the important thing.
> > You have to do what you have to do to make it correct, and the truth is
> > that the Allegro API is in someways broken.
>
> This smacks of Linuxist elitism.  What we currently have is more stable and
> more functional that what the general masses think is the stable official
> version.  So let's just label the most stable recent WIP as 4.0, and you
> can go back to the Linuxization of Allegro.

I don't get why people keep saying that the wips are more stable than 3.*.
Every other commit or two there is a new bug added which does get fixed
but alot of the time some bugs get sucked into a WIP release...

Oh and that last little bit you wrote was quite rude...

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx