Re: [AD] Various patch, second try, part 1

On October 29, 2001 12:57 pm, you wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 29, 2001 at 09:53:19AM -0000, Vincent Penquerc'h wrote:
> > Everything compiled with wip 36, as wip 38 and 39 are next to useless
> > to me since I don't get cores when it crashes, and output to stderr
> > seems to vanish somehow, and various other little things.
>
> Are you using pthreads? Multi-threaded applications simply don't core.

Sure they do. I was just playing with a little 'map' demo posted on
another allegro list that kept Segfaulting and leaving a core.

(I have allegro compiled with pthreads support.)

Doesn't mean the core made any sence though.

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx