RE: [AD] Various patch, second try, part 1

Title: RE: [AD] Various patch, second try, part 1

> Are you using pthreads? Multi-threaded applications simply don't core.

Yes, but I tried compiling Allegro with no pthread support, and it
gave the same. But I suspect I might have goofed, maybe linking with
the wrong one, since I have a number of Allegro libs on my system.

What's the new way of doing post mortem debug when using pthreads ?
Is there any ?

--
Vincent Penquerc'h