[AD] Various patch, second try, part 1

Title: Various patch, second try, part 1

Turns out this was rejected due to being too big :)
I'll post it in two parts.

--
Vincent Penquerc'h

I had some time kept for Allegro hacking, and since I could not get the
latest CVS tarball to do the header split-up, I did something else.

Everything compiled with wip 36, as wip 38 and 39 are next to useless
to me since I don't get cores when it crashes, and output to stderr
seems to vanish somehow, and various other little things. I've modified
them to apply to wip 39 though, but that's obviously untested :>

grabber_list_size.diff:
removes hardcoded numbers.

sincos.diff
adds sine/cosine at a time, with a fallback implementation if no
support for it is available. Please someone add any possible MSVC
version, Mac version, etc.

sincos_rotate.diff
adds sincos to rotate, from my previous patch, not even compiled, since
I did all that of wip 36, and use of sincos was not in rotate.c at that
time.

sort.diff
adds ability to not sort a datafile

sub_bitmaps.diff
create_sub_bitmap now yields a sensible result when trying to get a
sub bitmap that is not contained in its parent, etc. Also adds useful
get_clip (don't worry anymore about these odd +-1 in x2 and y2) and
add_clip (merges two clipping rectangles, as clipping now gets more
important for some sub bitmaps geometries).
get_clip/add_clip are new features, but almost required for the fix
to create_sub_bitmap to be usable (as we can't assume sub_bitmaps
with previously unsupported geometries can be use without clipping).

ustrdup_protection.diff
does not define ustrup if already defined. Just because I use my own
malloc define to check for overwrites/underwrites/etc, and it does not
compile with stock Allegro, and I thought it could be of use to others.

--
Vincent Penquerc'h