Re: [AD] Utility to convert old Allegro names to new...

On October 5, 2001 08:51 pm, you wrote:
> On 05 Oct 2001, Laurence Withers <lwithers@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > However, do we still want to go ahead with this renaming?
>
> According to Eric's timetable, it's too late.  The next WIP is in four days
> (are you going to do it, Henrik?), then everything feature-wise is frozen.

Im sure I dont have much of a say... But I don't think that that big of a
change should make it into Allegro 4.0. Allegro has allready had a Big change
that needs to be solidified  before anything else major.

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx